If you have limited time in Bali, this day of adventure will give you a great taste of the beautiful Balinese countryside.
We’ll bring you the best of the best – with village cycling to meet the locals, elephant ride to meet the gentle giants, and finally an exhilarating rafting down the Ayung River.
More about each activity:
Takes you through the back roads of the famous Carang Sari Village where you can glimpse the real life and culture of these people. Cruise through untouched rice paddies, pass the Bali Elephant Champ for a quick stop just to get a picture of this huge and beautiful animal. Enjoy the local scenery and visit Sangeh Monkey Forest to meet its cheeky inhabitants.
Befriend a great Sumatran elephant on our Advneturer Trek. Safely perched on the broad back of this majestic giant, you will plunge into a verdant tropical landscape, catching glimpses of chattering monkeys and colorful birds, as the trail follows the banks of the raging Ayung River. At the end of the ride your intelligent mount will cool off in the wading pool (while carefully keeping you high and dry) before delivering you to the Trunk ’n Mahout cafe for refreshments overlooking the stunning valley scenery.
Experience the Bali’s singular approach to white water rafting with a morning or afternoon excursion down the sacred Ayung River winding through the heartland of the island. During two hours of tranquil drifting punctuated by thrilling moments of shooting the rapids, you’ll discover hidden waterfalls, swim in the pristine water, and gain insight into river ecology and Balinese daily life from our expert and knowledgeable guides. The experience ends at Karang Dalem with a hot shower.
FULL DAY ITINERARY:
08.00 – 08.15: Depart from hotel
09.15 – 09.30: Arrive at cycling starting point, registration & coffee break
09.30 – 09.45: Safety talk, outfit equipment & start cycling
10.00 – 10.15: Enter Bali Elephant Camp, tropical welcome drink served
10.30 – 10.45: Ride the elephant for 30 minutes
11.15 – 11.30: Finish riding, continue cycling
13.00 – 13.15: Finish cycling, visit Sangeh monkey forest, transferred to restaurant
13.15 – 13.30: Lunch, transferred to rafting starting point
14.30 – 14.45: Safety talk & start rafting
17.00 – 17.15: Finish rafting, take a shower
17.45 – 18.00: Drive back to hotel
19.00 – 19.15: Arrive at hotel
IDR 2,000,000 / person
– Welcome drink (free flow coffee & tea)
– Air conditioned return transfer
– Professional river and cycling guide as well as mahout
– International standard safety equipment
– Cool face towel
– Waterproof bag on each boat to keep valuable belongings
– Entrance fee to Sangeh monkey forest
– Entrance fee to Bali Elephant Camp + tropical welcome drink
– A bottle of mineral water during cycling
– Lunch + one complimentary soft drink
– Shower facilities + towel
– US$ 150,000 International Insurance Cover
• Please give 1 week prior notice for any booking over 30 pax in one day
• There will be prior notice for special operational schedules because of weather conditions or public holidays
• All programs are closed on Nyepi day
• In the case of really bad weather, the trip can be canceled anytime by our operational team for safety reasons
• Reconfirmation via phone to us one day prior to departure is necessary
WHAT TO BRING:
Hat, sunscreen, camera, shorts, comfortable sports shoes & change of clothes.
Hosted by: TRUE BALI EXPERIENCE
General terms & conditions:
HOW TO BOOK
Choose any packages available.
Fill up booking form available and make sure provide us valid email address, we will reply and confirm your booking through email provided.
After receiving your booking request we will reconfirm your booking request, to make sure your request and information provided are correct.
Provide us a certain place as your pick-up point. It can be your accommodation or other public places.
After all request clear, we will send the booking confirmation to finalise your booking, including payment order, etc.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Payment is cash basis.
Final settlement is on the day of activity at the facility.
Advanced deposit payment is required which is 25% of total amount and will be collected two days prior activity date by our staff.
Upon payment of deposit you will receive an activity voucher that you must present it at front desk of host facility.
Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate.